Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Tools: Analysis

The four tools we used today were Twitter, Web Page, Prezi and Blog.

Firstly, I used the blog C4LPT to access tools I was interested in learning more about. The blog wasn't very interactive. It was very informational. I was able to find links for instant messaging tools, which led me to other links.

The tools section in Prezi gave me directions on what I had to do for today's class.

The webpage Pamela for Skype was very informational. It provided me with information about Pamela for Skype which I wasn't aware of prior to encountering the website. I learned that P4S is pretty similar to other video chatting devices such as Oovoo, iChat, and Skype. One of my options was "Download" just in case I wanted to download the Pamela for Skype application for my personal use.

Using Twitter I was able to communicate the tool I wanted to learn more about after accessing the blog and webpage. #uacmc is the topic I shared amongst my classmates and professor. This way we were all able to keep up with one another and stay on track.

No comments:

Post a Comment